50% Off-Christmas 3D Rolling Pin-Buy 2 Free Shipping
- 📣Limited time 50%OFF
- Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- 💯Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard.
- ⭐Returns>> 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- 🎉98.7% Of Customers Buy 2 Or More For Free Shipping
The Christmas Rolling Pin features a lovely pattern and it's SO easy to use! This extraordinary, wooden rolling pin is engraved with your choice of either a beautiful snowflake and deer pattern or snowflakes patterns.
- It's a MUST-HAVE for every kitchen!
- Made from high-quality, solid maple hardwood!
- Rolling pins and rollers make a great gift for any occasion
- Baking with our rolling pins is a perfect way to spend quality time with your whole family this season
Christmas rolling pins are 35cm wide
HOW TO MAKE COOKIES WITH YOUR ROLLING PIN?
- 1 cup (220g) unsalted butter.
- 1 1/3 cups (175g) confectioner's (icing) sugar.
- 1 Egg (room temperature).
- 1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
- 3 1/3 cups (400-425g) all-purpose flour.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add egg and extract and mix well.
- Sift together flour and a pinch of salt, add to the wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
- Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
- Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops appear dry rather than shiny.
- The secret is to pre-heat the oven and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
CARE OF THE ROLLING PIN:
- Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Wash dry with a brush first, then if needed with water, soap and dry well before using again!
- Do not wash in a dishwasher and try to avoid prolonged contact with water.
- Dry it thoroughly and apply a layer of vegetable oil or olive oil (Keep away from direct sunlight).